Turkey Bacon and EggsCourse: Keto Breakfasts
150 g turkey bacon, in slices
cherry tomatoes (optional)
fresh parsley (optional)
- Fry the bacon in a pan on medium high heat until crispy. Put aside on a plate. Leave the rendered fat in the pan.
- Use the same pan to fry the eggs. Place it over medium heat and crack your eggs into the bacon grease. You can also crack them into a measuring cup and carefully pour into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease.
- Cook the eggs any way you like them. For sunny side up — leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top. For eggs cooked over easy — flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry them at the same time.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Step up your bacon game with turkey organic bacon if you can find it… it is tastier and has fewer additives.
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like