Keto chicken pesto stew with zoodlesCourse: Keto Recipes
This dish will give a large warm hug. If you love a hearty, slurpable stew, then that one is right for you. Better still, this stew is fast and simple and just takes a couple of essential ingredients to prepare this creamy, yet crisp lively meal.
30 g butter
650 g boneless, skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ (3 cm) pieces
1½ tsp garlic powder
225 ml heavy whipping cream
3 tbsp green pesto
450 g zucchini, spiralized
225 g tomatoes, diced, or cherry tomatoes cut in half
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- When the butter starts to bubble, add the garlic powder and chicken to the pan. Sauté for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the cream and pesto. Simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring together until the mixture is creamy and well-combined.
- Add the zucchini noodles and tomatoes. Toss to combine, and let simmer for about 2 minutes, just until the zucchini noodles become slightly tender, but still have some crispness. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Would you love cheese? Create a trench at the middle of this unbaked meatloaf and fill it with mozzarella cheese. Smooth up the meat, around and above the cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a few additional Italian seasoning prior to placing it in the oven.
- Top with a few fresh basil leafs when serving for additional taste.
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like