Keto pizzaCourse: Keto RecipesCuisine: Italian
Pizza, meet keto. It’s a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want — whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, or a loaded extravaganza. Make it your own.
175 g shredded cheese, preferably mozzarella or provolone
3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
1 tsp dried oregano
150 g shredded cheese
40 g pepperoni or Any fatty meat
- For serving
50 g leafy greens
4 tbsp olive oil
sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine.
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
- Spread tomato sauce on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
- Serve with a fresh salad on the side.
- Consume with moderation 🙂
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like