Keto snack barsCourse: Keto Recipes
With no dairy or gluten, these keto nut bars are great to keep in your bag or desk drawer when you’re in need of a sweet snack.
85g (1/2 cup) almonds
55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves
80g (1/2 cup) macadamia nuts
80g (1/2 cup) pepitas
85g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
130g (1/2 cup) peanut coconut spread
60g (1/4 cup) solidified coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Lightly grease and line a 16 x 26cm (base measurement) lamington pan with baking paper.
- Process the almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts and pepitas in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the coconut and cinnamon.
- Combine the peanut spread, coconut oil and vanilla in a small saucepan and cook, stirring, over low heat for 3-5 minutes or until melted and well combined.
- Add the peanut mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the back of a spoon. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 16 bars.
- These bars need to be kept refrigerated. They can also be kept in an airtight container in the freezer.
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like