Low-carb garlic chickenCourse: Keto Recipes
50 g butter
900 g chicken drumsticks
salt and pepper
1 lemon, the juice
2 tbsp olive oil
7 garlic cloves, sliced
125 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Place the chicken pieces in a butter-greased baking pan. Salt and pepper generously.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the chicken pieces. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley on top.
- Bake the chicken until golden and the garlic slices have turned brown and roasted, about 30–40 minutes. The baking time may be longer, if your drumsticks are on the larger size. Lower the temperature a little towards the end.
- Explore your side dish options! Serve with aioli and a hearty salad. Or how about a delectable cauliflower mash?
- Don’t let any of this chicken go to waste! It’s just as delicious – and versatile – the next day. Serve it cold or warm, or as the centrepiece of a gorgeous salad!
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like