Smoked salmon and asparagus frittataCourse: Diet u0026amp; Nutrition, Keto Breakfasts
You will impress your guests with this yummy keto brunch dish – not just that, but it is also a time cutter choice which may be ready in minutes. Flavoursome salmon paired with asparagus together with a salty creamy frittata base. This dish could be adapted to a lot of variations based on what you have in your cabinet.
225 ml heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp dried dill
100 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
50 g parmesan cheese, shredded
15 g butter
100 g smoked salmon
100 g fresh green asparagus
- Pre-heat your oven to 360°F (150°C).
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl and then add cream, seasonings, parmesan and half of the grated mozzarella.
- Grease an 8″ (20 cm) baking dish with butter and then scatter chunks of smoked salmon over the base of the dish.
- Lay the asparagus spears on top, cutting them to size if required.
- Pour the egg mixture over and then scatter with the remaining mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes.
- The salmon could be cold or hot smoked and may be swapped out for tinned salmon. Drain well before adding it.
- The asparagus may be fresh or tinned, only be sure to drain them well before adding them to your frittata.
- Serve with sour cream, finely chopped onions, freshly-squeezed lemon and, fresh dill.
Have you tried this recipe?
Take a picture and share it on our Facebook Can’t wait to see your version.
> You Might Also Like